Monday, November 5, 2012

Easy gold in Runes of Magic

The easiest way, in terms of effort, to get gold in Runes of Magic is to sell and buy gold and diamonds in the Action House. The trick is to never buy someone else's gold or diamonds, always post your own offers in AH. An easy rule is to buy diamonds for less than 40k each, and sell for more than 40k each. As long as you stick to that you're always safe.
On my server I can buy for 37k and sell 43k in a short time which means 600k profit with a 100 diamonds. I went from 150 diamonds to 700 diamonds in less than a week, with no real work. I could do quests or minis and just check my mailbox once in a while. The more gold/diamonds you got, the faster you will make money.

I've been getting more and more readers so please post a comment, in any thread.

2 comments:

  1. Prices has changed radically the last couple of weeks. I buy 100 dias for 5m and sell for 6m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prices seems stable now at 5kk for 100 diamonds. you can only make about 100k-200k profit on 100 diamonds. Except during good weekend offers, and dia promos.

    ReplyDelete