Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When will the next dia promo occur?

I just realised that I am very good at predicting when the dia promos occur, so I think I would share it with you. This time is very easy, (grown up) players got their salary this week and we always get a diamonds offer after that. I know that it will happen today, tomorrow or on friday the 1st of march.
And I guess it's at least 100% more diamonds. So hold on and wait until it happens. The wednesday special is somewhat attractive so it might happen today already.

EDIT: It's friday and it still hasn't happened so it will today, I'm totally sure of it.
And we will proably get Advanced Bind Lifters in the weekend promo.

EDIT (again): I was wrong. Dia promo got delay until saturday, most likely because the Score for More diamonds was available friday.

1 comment: